This is a really quick and healthy recipe, that you can put together very easily!
You will need :
- 1/2 cup of olive oil (or mix with sunflower oil )
- 1 cup of flour I used half white half buckwheat
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 2 egss
- 1 tablespoon of honey, if you like very sweet put more
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of raspberries, I used frozen
How to :
Beat the eggs first then add all the ingredients together. Once everything is very well mixed spoon it into a tray lined with baking paper.
Put it into a pre heated oven 180 degrees, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Any good healthy cookies recipes that you make at home? What are your favorite cookies? Healthy or non healthy 🙂
Have a lovely end of the week 😀 xxx